News ticker
  • Welcome to VOPunjab - Veterinary Officers Punjab
  • PSVOA is fighting against all injustice to VOs.
  • PSVOA has collaborated with JAC on demand of 2020 batch to fight for parity.
  • Follow us on Facebook and twitter as well for latest news and updates.
  • VOPunjab News :

Welcom to VOPunjab - Veterinary Officers Punjab

Welcome to VOPunjab, Some of the content of this website is protected and can only be accessed by members, please register/login to see protected content, post/start new topics, reply and download files.

To Register / Login click on "Sign In" / "Create Account" on top right of the page, or you can alternately log-in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google, MSN, Instagram, or Open ID

Your duties and rights: Send the information required!

Harmanpreet

Dear RVO's and all the District Presidents,

All of you ask the Union," What its doing for you?"

But how many of you do something for yourself.....

Inspite of the fact that 31st March, 2013 was the deadline for the Work Done performa

to be sent to rvoapunjab@gmail.com, we have recieved till 15th April, 2013

Only 4 districts out of 20 districts work done performa= 20%

and that too incomplete.....there were four sheets.

Allow union to think for only 20% of you.

Second information required was thesis abstracts of all the MVSc doctors in MS Word Format.

Still some are sending it as scanned copies.

We have recieved only 14 abstracts till date

We require the abstracts of all the MVSc's. Send these within one day i.e latest by 16th Noon.

Do mention your Title, Name, MVSc in subject, CVH posted with district name, Abstract, Keywords.

For

Any clarifications don't hesitate to call

Dr Harmanpreet Singh

93168-68044

Dear Dr,

I dont know who u r ? In wat capacity u r writting all these things.

I want to let u know one thing, I hav send such type of work done for 3 times in last 3 years, nobody gives damn shit to them.Where r they now.Even u dont know.Stop doing the past mistakes again and again,it demotivates whole union.

Now why u people r creating drift b/w graduates and post graduates,we all got the jobs on the basis of BVSci. not M.BSci.

Wat we have acheived after regularization,we cant get out of provation period.No increments,no regular salaries still in planned budget,no cpf accounts,no PRN numbers, and we r celebrating world veterinary days.

Plz get out of euphoria, lets we realistic doc.

I agree with you doc.. Union is busy in world veterinary day and all that work done in 2 yrs phenomenon....but what abt ACR...no ACR is written till date...wait a second who gives damn about ACR if we dont get directorate wait a second who gives damn abt directorate we are not getting salaries regularly i m not criticising union i m just saying dont fantacise our goals just try to relize it....as somebody said....actions speak louder than words

We have to break the egg to make an omelette, these don't break by looking at them.

Humans need stairs or steps to reach some heights, but monkeys reach there by jumping.

We all are making efforts to get the works done, as some take time.

Rather than criticising others, pls do ur part as it will help all.

Remember TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More.

Pls send ur District Data soon!!!

Anyways I like the word M.BSc!

• Like 1

Alright lets talk of team ( i will not elaborate as i m not that philosphical) . Why few team members want to get ahead in race by using this MVSc push when all team started at same start line in may 2011. Now why team does not bother abt problems faced by varius dist. Like in muktsar they are pressurising to deposit AI fee for embezzeled straws and nobody making hue and cry also in some dist AH dept. Is exploting RVO in varius issues ..but then team says it is dist. Problem one hand team says dont get any communication directly from AH on other hand in varius dist RVO community get harrased by these so called VO ...then team says it is dist problem not state..so go find some refined lexicon to define this TEAM word...........and once again i m not critisising union just....telling to reconsider theirs actions and reflections....y

• Like 1