News ticker
  • Welcome to VOPunjab - Veterinary Officers Punjab
  • PSVOA is fighting against all injustice to VOs.
  • PSVOA has collaborated with JAC on demand of 2020 batch to fight for parity.
  • Follow us on Facebook and twitter as well for latest news and updates.
  • VOPunjab News :

Welcom to VOPunjab - Veterinary Officers Punjab

Welcome to VOPunjab, Some of the content of this website is protected and can only be accessed by members, please register/login to see protected content, post/start new topics, reply and download files.

To Register / Login click on "Sign In" / "Create Account" on top right of the page, or you can alternately log-in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google, MSN, Instagram, or Open ID

RVOs to submit AI fees

VOPunjab

RVOs to submit AI fees

Its decided by the association that all RVOs to submit the AI fees.

The Decision is the outcome of thorough discussion of various distt. Presidents and the President as many RVOs were facing problems due to the same.

For any further queries/suggestions/grievances , you're most welcomed to discuss it here or directly with the President.

You may contact the President at : president@RVOpunjab.info

• 3 weeks later...

its ok as the decision has been taken but in my opinion its wrong decision . I wanna ask then why the step was taken because we all knew that we will face problems by not depositing AI fee .

but wasn't it our purpose to gain something , to get attention .

In nutshell the decision is wrong and the boycott of AI fee proved just straws in air . Thanks

• Like 1

DEAR DR GILL

HELLO

U ARE VERY RIGHT BUT DEAR I WILL LIKE TO INFORM ALL THAT IN A DEMOCRATIC SET UP LIKE OUR PRVOA, ALL DECISIONS ARE TAKEN KEEPING IN VIEW THE COMMON CAUSE AND ABOVE ALL TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEMS FACED BY OUR FELLOW BROTHERS/SISTERS.MOREOVER FROM OUR PAST EXPERIERNCE OF 2-3 MONTHS,IT WAS FELT BY MAJORITY OF RVOS,THAT AI FEES BOYCOTT WAS NOT YIELDING US ANYTHING.HOWEVER ANY SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE OUR SET UP ARE ALWAYS MOST WELCOME.

WITH WARM REGARDS

JIWAN GUPTA

• Like 1

I agree with Dr. Gill regarding boycotting of AI Purchee Fee. Its quite understood that boycotting attracts some or may be many problems, but this is what agitation means. There are some questions... first, is there exist any agitation against govt. without any difficulty. Second, if authorities have given some tough looks, it means that its effective may be less. Third and most important for me, are the problems faced by some RVOs bigger than our future which is at stake now. Denying of straws, issuing of letters etc. are sure-shot reactions of authorities and RVOs should stand tough against such reactions.

Answers to these problems could be either to withdraw the boycott or to stop whole AI services. My personal choice is to stop AI but Union decided to withdraw which is very right on their part as they represent masses not individual. They have performed their duties well but are we doing right? We should not create panic as our leaders then have to be defensive, as they can't impose anything on us. They are just the voice of all RVOs. This is fight for our secure and respectful future and every RVO should take it as his personal fight and should bring that killer instinct in himself which is required for every success. If RVOs are strong only then union is strong and capable of taking hard decisions.

Finally, i think we should not leave any stone unturned irrespective of its yielding something or not. Steps should be taken to strengthen each and every RVO and maintaining unity. We must remember, no agitation is free from difficulties but mostly, esp. in punjab's scenario, facing difficulties during agitation guarantees safe and secure future, for which we are fighting for.

• Like 1

i respect the President's/Association decision of boycott withdrawal as it was leading to obvious problems for many of us but it should atleast have extended to 1 more month - January. Coz we all knew already that Muktsar Mela - Final and Biggest, is in January and we obviously be protesting in it. Withdrawal before this point just lost us half the battle we've been fighting so far. Authorities already declared us weak and effects were clearly seen at Muktsar.

But this is not the time to think what should've been and what happened, its time to plan WHATS NEXT.